21 Mar Spring is in the Air!
This Winter has seemed very long for most of us throughout the country and many are counting the days till the warmer weather is upon us. But we’ve made it through the worst and Spring truly is just around the corner! No matter your age, Spring is the time to dust the cobwebs off our walking shoes, get our bikes out of that storage closet and take full advantage of the warmer temps.
Here’s a few activities that the young and old can participate!
- Gardening – get your grandkids, nieces and nephews or kids involved in planting a garden with you. Fresh fruits and veggies are always in season. A nice vase of homegrown flowers as a gift for someone, or just placed on your kitchen table can brighten the day too!
- Fly a kite
- Take some time in our warmer evenings to sit on the porch
- Blow bubbles with your grandchildren!
- Visit a local farm
- Clean up your yard
- Do some spring cleaning for yourself, or even a loved one
- Stop by and pay someone a visit – sometimes time is the most precious gift!
At ACCFamily, we’d love to come alongside you and help with ailing loved ones this Spring and throughout the rest of the year. Our caregivers can provide the support you need so that you will have that extra time to enjoy the season. Give us a call today! 1-877-549-7894